What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is saved from the website you are visiting to your computer, laptop or mobile device. Your internet browser downloads cookies when you first visit a website. Cookies usually store your settings for a specific website, such as your preferred language, so that the next time you visit that website using the same device, the internet browser sends the cookie and the information stored in it to the website that generated it (first party cookie) or another website to which the cookie relates (third-party cookie).
You can change your internet browser settings so that you can choose whether to approve or reject cookie requests, remove saved cookies automatically when you close your internet browser etc.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies - are automatically deleted after you close your Internet browser. They are used by websites to store temporary data.
- Persistent cookies - remain on the device for a certain period of time after closing the Internet browser, depending on their duration settings, or until the user removes them himself. These cookies allow you to recognize your device the next time you visit the website.
- First party cookies - come from the website you are viewing, and can be permanent or temporary. With these cookies, websites can store data that they will use again the next time you visit that website.
- Third party cookies - are delivered to your device from a website that is different from the one you visited.
Yes, to improve user experience when visiting our website.
What cookies does our website use?
- Technical cookies - are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. Technical cookies cannot be deactivated via the functions of our website, but they can be deactivated via the used internet browser. No consent is required to use necessary cookies.
- Functional cookies - improve the functions of our website by remembering the selections and adjustments you have made during your visit to our website. For example, we use these cookies to save language settings.
- Analytical cookies - collect information on how you use our website, in order to identify usage preferences. The information collected by these cookies remains anonymous and is used to improve the functioning of our website.
- Advertising cookies - used to track visitors through the website. These cookies have the role of displaying ads that are relevant to a particular user.
We use the following cookies on our website:
|Name of cookie||Type||Purpose||Storage time|
|csrftoken||First page technical cookie||Protects the website from certain types of software attacks||1 year|
|sessionid||First page technical cookie||Anonymous identifier of a specific user for the duration of the session||1 year|
|cookie_control_consent||Functional first page cookie||Tracks all cookies enabled by the user when activating (enabling) cookies||1 year|
|cookie_control_enabled_cookies||Functional first page cookie||Tracks all cookies enabled by the user when activating (enabling) cookies||1 year|
|CONSENT||Third party advertising cookie||Transfers information about the use of the website and information about the ads that the user saw before visiting the website||5 years|
|_ga||Third-party analytics cookie||Set by Google Universal Analytics and used to track visits, sessions, and campaign data to generate analytics reports for a website||2 years|
|_gat||Third-party analytics cookie||Set by Google Universal Analytics and used to restrict analytics requests to Google Analytics servers||10 minutes|
|_gid||Third-party analytics cookie||Set by Google Universal Analytics and monitors user behaviour on the website||1 day|
|1P_JAR||Third-party analytics cookie||Set by Google DoubleClick and used to display personalized ads||30 days|
How to turn off cookies?
By disabling cookies, you decide whether to allow cookies to be stored on your device, but blocking all cookies could have a negative impact on the functionality of many websites, including our website. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your internet browser. For information about cookie settings, select the internet browser you are using and look up information about changing settings for that browser.